Vacations for hikers in Prati di Vizze - Vipiteno (South Tyrol).
Welcome to the Wiesnerhof “Mountain” Hotel in Vipiteno
! Natural scenery as far as the eye can see, the gentle mountain pastures
, the fields
, the woods
and the water - all this and more is yours when you choose a vacation in the Valle Isarco
. The hotel is the starting point for an extraordinary beautiful hiking itinerary that's perfect not only for families and people who have not trained for this pastime, but also for mountain "professionals". The owner is your guide 5 times a week
and accompanies you as you discover one of the most stirring mountain areas around Vipiteno.
If you like, you can leave on your own from the Hotel Wiesnerhof
to discover the area around Vipiteno, the Val di Vizze, Monte Cavallo, the Zillertal and Stubai Alps
... it's not only fun, it's a real joy for the eyes, too! Itineraries recommended for your outings in South Tyrol
- Hikes for families “Maso Braun – Castel di Strada – Novale – Flaines – Prati di Vizze” - A hike with a splendid view of the Val di Fleres and the Stubai Alps – Time required: around 3-4 hours.
- Passo Vizze mountain pass, with rest stop. A short hike of 2.5 hours with a magnificent view of the glaciers of the Zillertal Alps, the lakes at the pass, and the Upper Val di Vizze.
- Upper Via di Trens – From Prati di Vizze, passing through Castel Pietra and continuing on to Maria Trens.
- Dolomieu Trail – trail of the 6 mountain dairies (malghe), from Monte Cavallo to Fleres, malga del Bove, malga delle Vacche, malga Valmigna, Ladurno uphill station, malga Toffring and malga Allriss.
- Trip around the seven lakes – From the southern foot of the Alps at Stubai, this trail skirts a series of lakes amidst uncontaminated Nature.
- European Trail. The Tyrol High Mountain Route leads from Mayrhofen to Merano along 81 miles of trails with a total of 29,500 feet of ascents and 33,000 feet of descents, as well as some two dozen peaks, forks and passes. Even the Passo di Vizze pass is included in the trail...
- Upper Fundres Trail: an interesting itinerary in South Tyrol that leads from Vipiteno to Falzes in 6 days, along a trail that is almost completely at an altitude of 6,600 feet.
- Cima Gran Pilastro – A real adventure at an altitude of 11,500 feet!