Not just children and families, but also adults have a barrel of fun sled riding! There are some 38 sled lifts in the Valle Isarco. Sledding down a slope by the light of the full moon or on slopes partially lit by torches is particularly enjoyable.
Several sled lifts are located in the area around the Wiesnerhof family hotel
. Sleds can be rented free-of-charge on Monte Cavallo.
- Natural sled run at Monte Cavallo: the longest sled lift in the Alps (6 miles).
- Natural sled run at Smudres (2.2 miles)
- Natural sled run at Zirog (Terme di Brennero) (2.2 miles)
- Natural sled run at Malga Alriss hut (Fleres) (2.2 miles)
- Sled run at Racines (3.1 miles)
You're sure to have a great time…in the mountain lodges and on the farmsteads, too!
The Hotel Wiesnerhof in Vipiteno is also a ski hotel
. There are some four ski complexes only a short distance from the hotel!